Network Monitor - Track4Win helps you to monitor network and all computers.
Do you need a network monitor with time tracking and Internet monitoring features to monitor network users? Track4Win is a network monitor to meet your needs. Track4Win enable you to monitor all computers in a computer network that is local corporate / office LAN or remote WAN. Track4win
is an inexpensive tool to monitor web usage and network computer activities. Track4win is the best and cheapest program to monitor network computers, and it can work with terminal services. Especially, when you need monitor lan computers in your office, Track4win is the best program for you implement the monitoring solution in your office LAN. Please download this network monitoring software to have free trial.
You can use Track4Win to monitor all computer activity in a network. As a network monitor, Track4Win allows you track multi-computer usage, log time each network user spend, and monitor Internet usage and computer activity.
Network Monitor Key Features:
Multi-user Network Monitor (for office LAN and remote WAN):
- Track4Win Network Monitor software is an employee monitoring and itnernet tracking tool for any computer networks in which TCP/IP is installed
- Track4Win Network Monitor can monitor all computers on a computer network at the same time. So you can run Track4Win on either a single PC or networked PCs.
- No additional hardware required. You can use any computer to monitor other workstations. Track4win is a great lan monitor software product.
- Track4Win implements all network monitoring including LAN Monitoring and WAN Monitoring (such as VPN Monitoring, Intranet Monitoring) So it is a NETWORKS monitor.
- When Track4Win monitors network, it will monitor each computer name and log-on user name in the network.
- When you monitor network with Track4Win, you know all networked PCs activity including their Internet usage
- Track4Win Network Monitor is a real-time monitoring tool. It can monitor all users' real-time status across the network
- Track4Win Network Monitor runs in a total stealth mode. Network users don't know a netwok monitor is running across the network.
- Track4Win Network Monitor can implement out-of-office monitoring. If you are out of office and shut down the computer on which you run Track4Win Server, the Monitor would record data locally, and then would send them to Server when you run Server again.
- Track4Win Network Monitor record data into MS Access or MS SQL database. You can process these data in your own way.
You can know more about Track4Win Network Monitor from the following FAQs:
- I can use Track4Win in either a single PC or a computer network, right?
Yes. Track4Win can track all computer activity of a single PC or all computers in a computer network (corporate LAN or remote WAN) .
- Do I need to purchase additional hardware if I want to monitor all computers in a computer network?
No. You can use any computer to monitor all computers in a network.
- Can I know what employees are doing on their computers ? I want to know each computer's current status. How ?
Yes. Track4Win implements real-time monitoring. On the Track4Win Server panel, choose "active user", then you can see all users' current status.
- Can Track4Win record all visited website addresses (URLs) ?
Yes. Track4Win can record all visited URLs even though Internet history and cookies are deleted. In addition to website address, Track4Win can record every visited web page title/caption so that you know the web page content directly.
- Can Monitor installation in total stealth mode ? Will the Monitor component be "Hidden"? That is, can I install it and will it be convert (invisible)? Does it run as a service on the client (Monitor) machine?
Yes. During Monitor installation, check the box of "Don't create any icon", then there is no Monitor Icons in the Windows Start Menu. Also, after installation, you should make sure the settings in Monitor Options are appropriate: uncheck the checkbox [Options -> Standard -> Show Tray Icon on the Right Bottom], check the checkbox in [Options -> Standard -> Invisible in Windows Task] and check the checkbox in [Options -> Standard ->Start up Monitor when Windows Startup] . It runs as a service when you check the [Invisible] on Win95/98/me.
- If I am out of office and shut down my computer on which I run Track4Win Server, can I still record computer activities on other networked PCs ?
Yes. Even if you do not run Server sometimes, the Monitor would record data locally, and then would send them to Server when you run Server again.
Where can I download a version with MS SQL database support ?
You may contact us first: support@Track4Win.com
Can Track4Win monitor people across a remote network (WAN) who are connected by a VPN? How to set the client machines on remote site ?
Yes. Track4Win can monitor computers across WAN. You may put either IP address or server name in the field of "Track4Win Server Name" , which is in Track4Win Monitor Options.
New! Track4win Enterprise
edition released !
File Access Monitoring and Security: (New Feature)
- Keep track of file related activities real time, including:
- Immediately identify the file access type, the file location,
the action date and time, the user, and the workstation
- File Security...Know which files were
deleted/renamed/copied in your networked computers, find out who
did it and when!
If you have existing client base and
are capable to be a reseller, please contact us at resale@Track4win.com